Glendale GL1258 Gazebo UK Review
Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the Glendale GL1258 Gazebo.This is a an expensive purchase, but one that will stand the tests of time.
This gazebo gets rave reviews from those who can afford to buy it.
It is made from a polycarbonate roof mounted on an aluminium frame. It also comes with the curtains and the mesh frame.
The actual frame has been finished in a white colour to match the windows and doors from your home.
You get 2 curtain tracks one for the plain mesh to keep out insects and a second plain curtain that ensures your privacy.
It also comes with fixing plates to secure this gazebo to the ground.
The dimensions are as follows:
- Height 250 cm (8.2 feet)
- Width 300 cm (9.84 feet)
- Width 300 cm (9.84 feet)
It weighs overall 99 Kg so a solid piece of kit.
We have included an image of this Palrum gazebo just below.
How Buyers Rate This Gazebo
- Overall buyers have given this gazebo an average 98% satisfaction rating
- 98% gave it a full 5 star rating
- No buyers gave this gazebo a bad rating
Normally when we do reviews, we like to see a buyer satisfaction rating of at least 80%. This one sits well above that threshold.
The price is going to put most people off, but it should be considered as a lifetime investment, as it will be a permanent and durable garden item.
What Buyers Said about the Glendale GL1258 Gazebo
Buyers said it was a well made fork ideal for heavier work
Buyers said this is a great choice for working on allotments
Buyers liked that the head was small as they could also use it as a border fork
No complaints that we could find so far
Glendale GL1258 Gazebo Specification
- Measures 102.2 x 26.6 x 7 cm
- Weighs 2.1 Kg
- 300 x 300 x 250 cm (w x b x h)
- The frame is made from high quality aluminium and has painted a white colour that should match most white PVC doors and windows of most homes
- The roof is made from polycarbonate
- This is a very strong, waterproof gazebo that is fully enclosed and does not need to be taken down once erected
- Most buyers use it for entertaining
- The manufacturer recommends two people to assemble this gazebo
- The curtains are made from a heavy duty polyester
- The curtains have also been UV stabilised to prevent fading and they are fastened to the frame by track
- The curtains also come with tie backs and reinforced zips for extra privacy/protection from the elements with separate fly nets
Video Review of this Glendale Gazebo
When you read the number of reviews that we have, you can pick out some really useful information. We have shared our findings just below:
Our Verdict on the Glendale GL1258 Gazebo
This is not a cheap option but it is one of those gazebos that you install once and then forget about it afterwards.
When secured to the ground this one will not blow away, and it looks fantastic.
Everything about this gazebo is quality from a brand that specialises in this type of garden furniture. It has been very well made and is built to last.
There are plenty of gazebo structures on the UK market. The reality is though that not many people will want to spend this type of money on a gazebo. However, if you want something that looks great and is built to last, then this model is about as good as it gets.