VonHaus 20V Max. Cordless Li-Ion Battery Grass Strimmer UK Review
This popular choice from the VonHaus brand, came in at number three on our list of top rated cordless strimmers. This is a powerful strimmer, that has achieved a satisfaction rate of 92% from those who have bought this product.
It comes with a 2-year warranty. The general feedback on this one is that with a low price of around £45, this is a very good budget cordless strimmer. It is ideal for those who like the idea of a cordless product, but don't want to spend a fortune to own one.
Buyers like the idea that they owned a cordless trimmer and edger. Buyers had moved to this type of a trimmer from either a corded options before, or from a petrol trimmer. Buyers didn't like the trailing lead, that you get with an electrical cable as that restricted where the trimmer could be used, around the garden. With this cordless option, there were no such problems.
Likewise some buyers who had used a petrol trimmer, found those difficult to start, or simply too heavy to use. These lighter cordless trimmers seemed to be able to do what the petrol ones could but without the problems of starting or weight.
All our product recommendations are based on our independent research which we conduct online by reading the many reviews we find at online websites. This review contains affiliate links and we may receive a commission for purchases made.
You can read our affiliates page to find out more and also read about how we write our reviews
VonHaus Cordless Grass Strimmer Key Features
Key Specification Details
- It operates off a 20 Volt Lithium-ion battery
- Has an adjustable head for either grass cutting or for edging
- Has a 25 cm cutting swathe
- Uses a blade system and not the usual line system (Comes with 10 blades)
- Takes one hour to fully charge the battery
- Has a telescopic handle for those with back issues or problems
- Weighs 2.2 Kg
What Buyers Liked
- It was easy to assemble this strimmer and it cuts grass very well
- Ideal for those who do not like the line system as this one uses hard plastic blades
- Very light, well balanced and easy to handle
- Is much quieter than many other trimmers
- On a full charge, you get about 20 minutes of cutting
- A sturdy and well made product
What Buyers Didn't Like
- The blades system worked well but had to be careful when close to hard edges
- Blades will need replacing at some stage
There are thousands of gardeners who own this product and it has a 92% satisfaction rating.
You can also click here to see the list of cordless trimmers available in the UK.