Thanks for taking the time to read our UK review of the Whitefurze 220L compost bin. This bin is actually made from recycled materials, and has a removable lid, and a removable front hatch, both useful for easy access to the bin.
The lid is also windproof, and this of course helps to regulate the temperature and keep the moisture levels consistent, which is very important.
How Buyers Rate this Bin
- Overall online buyers at various websites have given this an average buyer satisfaction rating of 82%
- 64% of all buyers gave this a 5 star rating
- 14% of all buyers gave this bin a bad rating, though the few complaints came from customers whose package had been damaged during delivery
What Buyers Say - Pros & Cons
In this section we look at what those buyers who left a rating had to say about the bin once they had bought and used it.
- Measures 70 x 75 x 84 cm
- Weighs 4.83 Kilograms
- It has a capacity of 220 litres
- Made of recycled plastic
- There is no base on this bin and it just sits on the ground - the reason for this is to encourage worms to make their way into your compost
Our Verdict on the Whitefurze 220L Compost Bin
There are a few choices to be had in the UK market for this type of compost bin. Overall this model does the job well enough, without being anything over special.
The good news is that you don't have to waste time setting it up, and it is well made, and will certainly last for a good length of time.
Whitefurze are based in Burnsall Road, Canley in Coventry. They do have a good customer service team, so at least you know the product is supported.
84% buyer satisfaction based on 50+ online buyer reviews
February 21, 2019
September 7, 2018
May 8, 2018