Spear & Jackson Razorsharp Telescopic Hedge Shears
These telescopic hedge shears come with a 10 year guarantee. They are from the very good Spear & Jackson brand. Those two facts alone, should give you a lot of confidence, if you are planning on buying these. These shears have sold in their thousands, and are one of the best selling, in the telescopic category.
Spear & Jackson Telescopic Key Features
Key Specification Details
- These are an ideal solution for anyone who has high hedges, or wide hedges. The fact that you can extend the length of the handles, may help you avoid having to climb on to a stool, or up ladders.
- They extend from 340 mm (13”) to 500 mm (19”) - around a 6" extension
- The handles are made from lightweight aluminium, and also have soft grips
- The blades are made from carbon steel and they have been coated with PTFE
- They come with a 10-YEAR guarantee
- They can be adjusted by a nut in the centre of the shears
- They weigh 1.3 Kg
- Average Cost £25
What Buyers Liked
- These are perfect for all types of hedges and they are very sharp
- Very light, easy to adjust, and very efficient at cutting
- The telescopic handles are really useful and give you that extra height for sure
- The handles have a really nice and comfortable grip, that prevent the hands from slipping
- The centre nut is easy to adjust
What Buyers Didn't Like
- A couple of buyers said the centre nut kept coming loose
- A couple thought they were too expensive
Average Buyer Rating
if you buy Spear & Jackson, then you are buying a good quality product and a solid guarantee. The huge majority of buyers gave these shears very high reviews. That is what I would expect from a brand of this high quality.
If this is not the product for you, then please click here to go to my top rated list.